Happy Monday Babes! I’m back with another week of meals for you. Having my crockpot and sheet pan meals has been the bomb. I can throw everything in the crockpot and go on about my day or lay everything on a sheet pan and be ready in 30 mins. It’s all about convenience and good food with this mama.
Mini Stuffed Sweet Bell Peppers
This meal was so quick and easy to make and it was so good.
- Sheet Pan
- Aluminum Foil
- 1 Bag Mini Sweet Bell Peppers
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Lb Ground Pork (optional)
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Dried Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Dried Minced Onions
- 2 Cups Crushed Tomatoes, Tomato sauce or marinara sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Chopped Parsley for Garnish
- Preheat Oven to 425 Degrees.
- Wash Peppers, cut in half, and remove seeds and ribs, then set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and/or pork in 1 tablespoon olive oil, and add sea salt and pepper.
- Stir in tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic, onions, and 1/2 cup Parm, and cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with heavy-duty foil, spray the pan with Pam olive oil cooking spray, then place peppers, cut sides up on the baking sheet.
- Fill peppers with meat mixture and bake for 15 minutes, or until peppers are slightly soft and meat is heated through.
- Top with remaining Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese, bake until cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh parsley, if desired, and serve.
You can easily cut recipe in half and use only beef or pork. You can also wrap some prestuffed peppers and refrgerate or freeze them until ready to bake. You can also omit the extra seasoning if you're using jarred marinara or spaghetti sauce.
Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Crockpot Liners
- 2-3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 18 oz bottle BBQ sauce (I love Sweet Baby Rays)
- 2 packs Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 box Texas Toast (optional)
- Line with bag and/or spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place your chicken breasts into the bottom. Season with salt & pepper.
- Then season with smoked paprika. Smoked paprika is different than the regular paprika. It has smoke flavor added which really brings a lot of flavor to a BBQ dish.
- Add Minced Garlic and Diced Onion
- Cover chicken completely with BBQ sauce
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Remove chicken when ready and pull apart with a fork
- Put chicken back in crockpot, cover and stir with BBQ sauce
- Serve on Texas Toast or Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Quick and easy weekday meal. A fun take on traditional spaghetti.
- Large Pot
- Large Skillet
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni (use rice pasta or gluten-free pasta for a gluten-free version)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Sazon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Get a large pot of salted hot water (1 tablespoon of salt for 2 quarts of water) heating and begin cooking the macaroni as per the directions on the macaroni package. Get a large pot of salted hot water (1 tablespoon of salt for 2 quarts of water) heating and begin cooking the macaroni as per the directions on the macaroni package.
- While the water is heating and macaroni cooking, prepare the sauce. In a skillet, brown the ground beef in a tablespoon of olive oil on high heat. Stir only infrequently so that the ground beef has an opportunity to brown. While the water is heating and macaroni cooking, prepare the sauce. In a skillet, brown the ground beef in a tablespoon of olive oil on high heat. Stir only infrequently so that the ground beef has an opportunity to brown.
- When the beef has mostly browned, add the onions to the pan and toss to combine. Cook until the onions are soft, about 4-6 minutes.
- Add the celery seed, a dash of crushed red pepper and seasoned salt. Pour in canned tomatoes, add the Worcestershire sauce and stir to combine. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Reserve a half cup of the pasta cooking water. Mix in the drained and cooked macaroni and the parsley. Cook for another 5 minutes. Add in some of the pasta water if the dish is too dry.
- Add freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste.
Please note that I used more and added some more seasoning than the original recipe because it was a bit bland for me. But I followed all the cooking instructions as written.
These are so easy to make and can be made on the stove if you don't have a quesadilla maker or George Foreman grill.
- Large pan or skillet
- 1 pack Burrito sized tortilla shells
- 1 pack pepperoni
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Spray pan or skillet lightly with cooking spray
- Lightly brush the tortilla with butter and place butter side down in the pan
- With the tortilla in the pan, add pepperoni, and cheese before adding another tortilla on top. (brush one side with butter and leave it butter side up)
- When bottom tortilla starts to brown, use spatula and flip
- Once other side has browned and cheese has melted, remove and set aside on a plate. Repeat steps for remaining quesadillas.
- Plate, cut into four and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
This is a super quick meal I can throw together for a fast dinner or even a quick lunch depending on the day and I know my kids will love it every time. So cheap to make and so good.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Liner
- Pam cooking spray
- Measuring cup
Roast and Veggies
- 2-3 lbs Roast
- 1 Bag Baby Carrots
- 1/2 Onion cut into chunks
- 1 box Beef Stock or Broth
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
For Mashed Potatoes
- 8 medium Russet Potatoes (peeled)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Butter or 1 stick
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Spray Crockpot with cooking spray (I use Pam) or Line your crockpot and then spray with cooking spray for easier cleanup.
- Add Roast, season with Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper. (I like to season to taste rather than exact measurements but you can use measurements if you aren't sure.)
- Add entire box of beef broth into the crockpot, add carrots.
- Cover with lid and cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8 hours
- 30 minutes before the roast is done put about 8 medium-size russet potatoes peeled and cut in half in a pot of water covering the potatoes, add 1 tsp of salt, set on high, and boil until potatoes are soft and mashable.
- Set burner to low heat, mash potatoes, then add cream cheese and butter and mix together with a mixer. Slowly add a little heavy whipping cream, pepper, and the remaining 1 tsp salt and continue to blend until you get your desired thickness.
- Once mashed potatoes are done, serve pot roast over the mashed potatoes and use the juices from the roast as your gravy.
There are a bunch of pot roast recipes online. This is just how I make mine and the side my family enjoys most which is mashed potatoes. You can add or subtract anything you want and you can also make actual gravy for this but I like to use the roast juices as a gravy. My husband is a true meat and potatoes kind of guy, lol.
“Always Remember You’re Beautiful!”